This was Boulevard’s first visit to Butchertown Grocery. Here’s what our party of four had, pulling information from the restaurant’s online menu, which doesn’t include prices.
- basil-fed escargot: herb butter, gruyere cheese, and a sliced baguette
- sweet corn ravioli: bacon, leeks, and parmesan
- gnocchi: mushroom, parmesan, fines herbs
- roasted baby beets: asian mix, spicy yogurt crema, pepitas, and a chardonnay vinaigrette
- miso-glazed salmon: baby bok choy, marcona almonds, and tea broth
- pei mussels: garlic, herbsaint, herbs, and butter
- diver scallops: parsnips, fried leeks, crispy quinoa, and orange butter
- chicken and waffles: chiles, fried rosemary & leeks, mint, and syrup
- coffee in a French press
- something chocolate we can’t find on the website menu 😦
Where: 1076 East Washington St. When: Wednesday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday brunch, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. How: 502-742-8315. Reservations.